Saturday, March 28, 2009

Marisa "the Foodie"

So Marisa is a foodie. When I was shooting the strawberry waffle she placed a knife and a fork just so. "Hmm... that is pretty good" I said. You see this is the last piece of waffle which didn't have enough batter to make a perfect arc, but it still looks mouthwatering.

Fresh strawberries are great on waffles. Strawberries are almost in season around here. Of course you can always get the ones grown in California, Florida or Mexico at the supermarkets, but I prefer locally grown strawberries. Simply because I would like to support local organic farmers.


2 comments:

The Socas said...

Marisa,the Foodie... I wonder who she gets it from :)

That waffle looks scrumptious!

きこ said...

Yes, we are foodies!

I've been trying to come up with more exciting breakfast (well...in this case more like dessert) recipes lately. :-)