Saturday, August 18, 2007

Simon Says... Children's Musical

The children's musical was a quite success tonight. Samuel was so happy to be on the stage singing with other kids. However, he seemed to be a bit destructed by the words shown on the screen. After the musical I asked him why he was staring at the screen, and he said he was checking the lyrics to make sure that the soloists were not making mistakes. Well, I told him to pay attention to the conductor, so that I can take a better picture of him looking straight tomorrow.

Marisa started coughing after she woke up from a nap today. During the musical she kept coughing and seemed very uncomfortable. I just hope she will be feeling better tomorrow. Otherwise, I would need to stay home in the morning, and watch the musical on the monitor outside of sanctuary in the evening.

I am exhausted, but staying up a bit to finish baking a loaf of toast bread for breakfast. You know what... I sliced my finger again. Yes, again!! This time the cut is on my index finger, and it is deeper and larger. Luckily, both of my wounds are on my left hand.

The kids were sleeping peacefully until few minutes ago. Marisa just woke up crying, and I moved her to our bed. Still coughing... obviously she is not feeling well.

We all prayed for you, Daniel.

No comments: